What to do if you think you have a blocked sewer or drain?

Blocked sinks and toilets are really unpleasant. They are usually caused by blocked sewers in or near your home.

You’ll need to check who’s responsible for what to understand who’ll need to be contacted.

There are two types of sewers – private and public.

Private sewers belong to you, the customer. You’ll need to call a plumber to help you with this. Absolute Drainage are available 24/7 if you need any help.

For public sewers, highway drains and gulleys, you’ll need to contact your local authority to help with this.